Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas


One of the things about being where I am in life, having gone through all that I have, starting over again financially is this Christmas has overall not been stressful. Rather, my kids and I have gotten to enjoy time with our friends, family, church and people we care about.

The weather overall has been fantastic, allowing us time most days to spend some time outdoors. We've also had plenty of opportunties to enjoy a lot of good foods from so many people and to share.

The past few months, my exercise and eating has gotten off track. I've been happily in a good relationship with a wonderful man that is progressing along well as we learn about each other not only in friendship, but in courtship/romance in a healthy way -- something neither of us have experienced in a relationship like this.

One drawback is relationships do take time. The time that was devoted to exercising has been replaced and now we are finding we need to figure out a way to provide exercise to the body, eat well, grow a relationship and fulfill the other duties we have to our work, children, bodies, church, friends, etc.

Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. His birth is the most celebrated in the world for all history -- at least I'm guessing this is the case. It's a time to remember this, but also to get together to be very thankful, to express generosity, compassion towards others.

I've gotten to enjoy my beau & his children, my children, most of my family, many people from my church, college friends. Certainly many people were missing from this, but it's been great to share with the already many dozens of people, while also getting some alone time.

God is working all around me, not only in my life, but the lives of others. Very wonderful.
Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment