Monday, December 12, 2011

More - New Beginnings


As I look back at the past 7 yrs of my life and thinking about the things of hell on earth I have gone through, I can see and taste the goodness of my God.  Though there is no delight in the pain, suffering, heartache of the past seven years, like Job recounts, "The Lord gives.  The Lord takes away.  Blessed be the name of the Lord."



Seven years ago I made a decision, actually forced into a decision that would change forever how I viewed myself.  And, thus began a very tumultuous journey wrought with incredible amounts of pain & suffering.  Yet, in light of the testimonies of other Saints before me . . . . and I do not classify myself as a saint, rather as a humble servant of the Lord NOW, what I have suffered is nothing compared to the greatness of who God is and what Christ had to endure on the Cross for me.

I've been remiss to really write much in this blog, as I only wanted to share in good things happening in my life that pertained to God.  However, that would give others a false sense that life is always hunky dory, and thus, why wouldn't I want to serve God if things are usually going my way.  That has been so far from the case.

Not sure if I will write in this every day, but I'd like to write more frequently, sharing more insights and what God is doing in my life.  And, if somewhere along the journey this inspires and draws you to Jesus, wonderful.  If not, maybe there is still something you can glean.



Thus, for me, this is sort of a new beginning to this blog as I flavor it with some of my photographs and more about God.  And, if there are other photographs from other photographers I'd like to use, I'll get their permission first.
Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment