Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hope Reformer


I began subscribing a couple days ago to a prophet email list called the Elijah List. Got my first newsletter today, which it's just before 3 am and the reason why I cannot sleep is because I forgot to take my heart meds all day yesterday - not good.

However, it is allowing me to read this whole newsletter from start to finish, which I often do not do, especially if it's long. Usually I'll just skim, but now I'm just soaking this up as the words are penetrating and convicting me. Bob Harley writes the prophetic article and it speaks so me so deeply.

He talks about how the Lord showed him that there will be people called "Hope Reformers" who will build radiant, hope-filled cities. They have a perspective that is from God, a heavenly perspective that transforms the world around them with the force of hope. He sais they are benevolent kings & queens called to bring forth "Hope Centers" across the earth. They are rebuilding individuals, families, businesses, schools & cities. Everywhere they went they were singing the "Song of Wisdom & Hope," which represents the true knowledge of God.

The following is taken verbatim from his newsletter:

"The Lord showed me that as these Hope Reformers would set their hearts in adoration every day and purpose to magnify and adore the Lord first, their perspectives would be lifted up above the clouds of doubt and despair, and they would begin to see with God's eternal, heavenly perspective. He watched as their first response to crisis or challenges was no longer doubt, fear or anxiety, but their faces became radiant as they magnified and extolled the greatness of their God. Their emotions and thoughts were no longer altered by their circumstances, but their hope in God began to change the circumstances around them. They became firmly planted Adoration Pillars, spreading the fragrance of Jesus everywhere they went."

When I read this, my heart tore because if God called me to be a Hope Reformer as a young child, then what am I doing doubting and despairing over my challenges? I have allowed my emotions and thoughts to be altered by my circumstances, where there was a time I did not.

So, I must set my heart EVERY DAY and purposefully to ADORE the Lord FIRST and to continue to do it, to see from a heavenly perspective, which I know He gave me so very long ago and it's always been there, but I failed to utilize it lately.

I must purposefully care for the heart of God, and understand that MY strength cames from the Lord, not my own self. This is what David did that made him a man after God's heart. David adored God first, then he asked of God of every single situation, even if the situation was identical to one before. God's answer was different each time.

Here's another passage from the newsletter that I cannot paraphrase,

"At the Counsel Table of the Lord, the Lord showed me that many times I had come to Him with the wrong questions that were birthed from fear and doubt, rather than coming with hope-filled, confident questions that God would give. These questions from God would position my heart in confident expectation of the goodness of the Lord and His plans and hope for my life. The Lord showed me that I could either approach my circumstances as a constant question of God's love for me, or I could come to the Counsel Table of the Lord and rightly perceive my position before God as His favored Son. This puts circumstances in their proper place. He showed me that it is a choice to live under the circumstances of life or to live above them."

Wow, isn't that powerful? What kind of questions am I asking the Lord?

More,

"As I purposed to listen to the heart of the Lord, He gave me new questions of hope, as in Isaiah 43:18-19, "Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it?" The Lord has given me hundreds of questions about process, relationships, the next generation, cities and nations, individuals, for business, etc. The Lord is inviting us all to His Counsel Table, where He desires to give us the right questions to ask at the right time, to give us the right hope-filled answers to advance our hearts into our divine destiny."

Lord, I need and want to know Your heart. I want to touch Your heart, ask the right hope-filled questions. I want to walk in my calling & divine destiny.
Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment