Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fri, 14-Dec-2012 -- Life´s Journey


Life's Journey by RichSeattle
Life's Journey, a photo by RichSeattle on Flickr.
There is so much that has happened since I last posted.  This year has been an extraordinary year for me.  Last year, God said this would be a year of Acceleration for me, and thus, it has.  Hopefully I can compose my thoughts in an organized, succinct manner to share here.

A lot of this year was spent in acquiring, implementing wisdom, God´s wisdom.  I certainly lack wisdom in a lot of my life, as I look back at it.  This was also a year of seeing God move, work miracles, and many, many breakthroughs.  When do breakthroughs occur?  I think after many failures and not giving up.

Also my life´s journey this year, God has blessed me with the most incredible man for me.  Together, we´ve been able to both of us as individuals and as a couple to get past some really tough challenges and press forward.  I see myself growing old with him, walking along life´s path.

Though the past 5-7 yrs, God has really aggressively been working to clear a lot of junk in my life, the last really yucky stuff were removed out of our path so we could be free to walk together, in a clear, unobstructed path.  We´re not totally there, but an incredible amount of trash has been removed.

You cannot walk the path together when you have potholes, things blocking your path.

In each of our lives, we all have ¨stuff¨that is not pleasing to God that needs to be removed?  What is your stuff and are you willing to let God help you get rid of these things?  It´ll be painful, but the pain is far less to let Him help you as you step out in faith to trust Him through actions, than if you were to let that ¨stuff¨continue to plague your life.

There is this great sense of freedom and I just want to run & play.  Thank you God that You have lifted me from the miry clay!!!
Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment