Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday, 14-May-2012 -- Acceleration


acceleration by Crazy Ivory
acceleration, a photo by Crazy Ivory on Flickr.

It's been awhile since I last posted, but in 2011, the Holy Spirit told me (in my mind) that 2012 was going to be a Year of Acceleration. I know from engineering what acceleration is, but from a spiritual standpoint, wasn't quite sure what that looked like or if God meant life in general would be accelerated.

I knew things would be different this year, but just wasn't sure what that meant.

So, in January, God did some things that surprised me. Ended (sort of) one thing very quickly. Then, later in the month, got some bad news, but from there, some really great things happened in terms of some things that were really hard, and I hate using that expression, but they were hard.

My diet, losing weight, all of that was super hard. But, a flip was switched and weight loss, though it's still a lot of work, actually became easier. This is relative to before. Things just really clicked into place.

God provided in some areas that were so challenging. Even my body, in terms of flexibility, some things I've never been able to do and with working on a few things in my body, I'm now finding it relatively easy to do what took me years of trying and not being able to do.

The most recent thing was an electrical issue we've been having in the house for months. Asking the right person the right questions, following his instructions (taking actions), the problem was easily fixed.

I feared getting help because I thought it would be expensive and I didn't want to do that. But, it didn't cost anything but maybe a 2-3 minute conversation with the right person, and about 5 min. worth of actions.

What I learned was that I was super close to the answer, like 95% there, but didn't know it. That last bit of information connected the short in my mind, and thus, literally, electricity was able to freely flow again, and to be used powerfully, efficiently, and the way the builder of the home intended.

Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment