Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tues, 21-Aug-2012 -- What Is Love?


LOVE by Little Nora
LOVE, a photo by Little Nora on Flickr.

For me, the Bible is the ultimate source of where one can learn about love. 1 Corinthians 13 speaks of agape love. That's that love that is kind, is not easily angered, patient . . . those are some of agape love's attributes.

I love how Jesus role-modeled love. He loved the unlovable. He was confident, sure about love, afterall, God IS LOVE.

I'm learning how to love, to be loved, to love. It's a challenging thing because sometimes I can be so selfish. Love endures. Love perseveres through the really difficult times.

Love is action, especially when you don't feel like it. Yes, it's great to have the "love" feeling, but you still love even if you don't feel like it.

I'm really grateful for all the people God has placed in my life to demonstrate love, even though, sometimes it's a broken love.

Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment