Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wed, 19-Sep-2012 -- Changes


Yellow Caterpillar by RobMan170
Yellow Caterpillar, a photo by RobMan170 on Flickr.
A couple weeks ago in my small group at church, in our mini-prayer group, maybe it was even 3 weeks ago, not quite sure.  One of the women while praying for me saw an image of a yellow caterpillar going around and around.  Visions always fascinate me.

Caterpillars signify change and I believe the vision she had for me was with regards to many changes that are taking place in my life.  It's a transition point.  The color yellow could be a gift, marriage, God's favor.

And, my beau, the kids and I have all been having dreams and visions where it's a confirmation of changes, big changes in all our lives.  Spiritually, there is a lot of junk that we need to get rid of and God has already started on this process.  It's a painful process of revealing hidden things in our lives, wounds to our souls and God wants to bring healing and light into all those areas.

When God reveals the ugly stuff, let Him do it so You can see those wounds.  He wants to bring healing, a complete healing.  He is Jehovah Rophe.  There was a time I would fight tooth and nail to avoid the pain, but I'm realizing that as I let God work through the pain, He brings freedom from the bondage of past hurts.




Doris Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment